Among the vegetables symbol of spring, asparagus is never lacking on my Easter table: and today I leave you the recipes with asparagus not to be missed. My favourites, the ones I love the most, from the appetizer to the first course passing through delicious and tasty second courses. Obviously, as we approach Easter with great strides, I also remind you of all the SPECIAL EASTER RECIPES that I have already published. Just in case you were still undecided and looking for inspiration. Starting from 18 SPRING DISHES NOT TO BE MISSED AT EASTER passing through the TRADITIONAL EASTER APPETIZERS. Is, for those who do not renounce tradition, here are the 10 BEST RECIPES WITH LAMB OR KID.
Is, at the end of a meal, how not to conclude with the traditional PASTIERA NAPOLETANA? Now, on the subject of asparagus, I don't need to tell you how versatile and perfect they are for a thousand preparations, from the simplest and fastest appetizers to tasty and tasteful first courses such as lasagna.
So here are the ones that, in my opinion, are the Easter recipes based on asparagus not to be missed.
EASTER APPETIZERS WITH ASPARAGUS
- ASPARAGUS IN PUFF PASTRY (with video recipe)
- SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH ASPARAGUS
- FRIED ASPARAGUS WITH SAUCE YOGURT
- CARPACCIO DI BACCALA’ WITH ASPARAGUS AND MELON
FIRST COURSES WITH ASPARAGUS
In the first courses asparagus is a real joker. They look great with both fish and meat and alone. They are perfect in combination with pasta or rice. Fabulous with cold cuts such as prosciutto crudo or bresaola. And they illuminate lasagna with their herbaceous taste. But try to let yourself be surprised by the sweet taste of a soup with asparagus, burrata and poached egg.
- LINGUINE ASPARAGUS AND PRAWNS
- SPRING LASAGNA WITH ASPARAGUS BROAD BEANS AND PEAS
- PASTA WITH PESTO ASPARAGUS AND ALMOND
- FUSILLI SAFFRON WITH ASPARAGUS, ALMOND AND FONDUE
- WHITE LASAGNA WITH PUMPKIN FLOWERS AND ASPARAGUS
- CHEESE AND PEPPER WITH ASPARAGUS AND CRISPY HAM
- RISOTTO WITH OIL WITH ASPARAGUS AND BRESAOLA
- RISOTTO WITH WHITE ASPARAGUS, STRACCHINO AND WALNUTS
- PASTA CARBONARA WITH ASPARAGUS , BACON AND CHEESE
- ASPARAGUS SOUP WITH BURRATA AND POACHED YOLK
MAIN COURSES WITH ASPARAGUS
In my opinion the most classic are those based on eggs, but I assure you that the baked chicken cutlets with asparagus and the amberjack accompanied by spring vegetables are exceptional. Not to mention the convenience of being able to prepare a savory pie in advance. All easy and delicious recipes, very suitable for an Easter lunch.