On this page you will find the “numbers” of the site, that is, the media kit of creative Sicilians in the kitchen, with all the data provided by Google Analytics Insights. Page views, unique visitors, followers on social network. On request, we provide the screen shot or Pdf of Analytics data.
I hasten to add for clarity, for the benefit of those (companies, press offices and communication) should contact us for collaborations, that Siciliani Creativi does not work in exchange for visibility or in exchange for products: i csite ontenuti are of high quality, from recipes to travel routes through videos on Made in Italy agri-food, and behind there's a lot of massive and skilled work done by two professional journalists in the industry. The media kit of creative Sicilians in the kitchen is updated every two months, For specific social network statistics, contact us.
MEDIA KIT SICILIANI CREATIVE
- Total Pageviews from January 2013: 15.869.492 (June 2021 data)
- Visualizzazioni di pagina nel 2020: 3.592.500
- Monthly page views: 373.000 (dati dicembre 2020)
- Subscribers to the newsletter (May 2021 data): 2990
- Rss Feed Followers and Subscribers on Facebook (May 2021 data): 37.863
- Followers on Instagram (May 2021 data): 62.600
- Followers on Pinterest (May 2021 data): 19.500 followers
- Followers on Twitter (May 2021 data): 2.179
- You Tube (May 2021 data): 7.050 subscribed to your channel
WE HAVE COLLABORATED WITH:
Birra Messina – Heineken, 19 – Diageus – Consortium of Brachetto d'Acqui Docg – Agromonte, 19 – Piave Dop Consortium – Kenwood – Oil Festival – We eat – Paladin – Pantaleo Oil – Smeralda – Barilla – Apiafco (realizzazione della collana Cibo e Benessere) – L’Eoliana – Sicilia in Bocca
- In June 2021 Forbes Australia inserted us into the top 20 of the best food influencer Italians.
- Listen to my interview on Rtl 102.5
- Read my interview on DayItaliaNews
- Read the beautiful article of a great lady of wine, Donatella Cinelli Colombini, on the authors of Creative Sicilians.
- The Daily Sole24ore March 22, 2020 suggests our 21 recipes for cakes and tarts in times of Coronavirus and health emergency throughout Italy.
- Messina is among the destinations suggested by the Corriere della Sera, November 2019. On the pages of the national newspaper our advice on the city of the Strait and its gastronomic excellence.
- First place at the Gourmet contest for journalists, at the launch of the selection to the Bocuse d'Or Italy 2017, held in Rome (Central Market) in July 2017, and organized by ’ Academy Bocuse ’ or d Italy.
- To April 2017, host of tv broadcast “That which passes the monastery” on TV2000. Please review the episode of 5 April And the episode of 6 April.
- My tips on grilled cheeses on daily Il Giornale di Sicilia in June 2016. Here You can read the article
- On Taste, April 2016 newspaper insert Il Giornale di Sicilia dedicated to food and agriculture, my suggestions to get the most prickly pears. Read Article.
- The December issue of 2015 Lifestyle Magazine hosts the recipe “Pork Tenderloin at ficotto”. Browse here the newspaper
- On June 25, 2015 a 360 degrees on my interview with kitchen and not only on the blog of Larry Celley. Here the full interview.
- On June 14, 2015 I cooked at the restaurant Cibò 5-course dinner of power, for 55 persons, in conjunction with Etna wines Benanti as part of their ' the pioneers of Etna's. Here a photo gallery of the evening.
- In Eta Beta, on Radio Uno Rai, in the episode of February 13, 2015 dedicated to the profession of foodblogger. Listen here
- We have become international! Here's my intervention on arancini/arancine in an article about Sicily and, in particular the arancini, on Korean Air's Morning Calm Magazine. Read here Article
- My suggestions for new year's Eve 2014 on the daily menu Sicily (December 2014). To read click here here
- My tips for a sustainable Christmas multimedia platform Wise Society. Read here
- My interview of November 2014 on the site Measure Stevia, If you want to read it click here.
- Rice Expo 2014 in Novara: the daily Printing outlines the three days cooking workshops (17-19 October 2014) and the site of Head Rice speaking of my cooking workshop, read here.
- My blog shared in ' all the good of the web’ the number of ' Salt & Pepe’ August 2014! If you want to look at the address book, click here.
- On July 1, 2014 my interview on the specialized site ‘Greedy Tribe’. If you want to know more about me and my blog click here and read the interview.
- On June 26, 2014 on the Insert ' Live’ of the daily ‘Sicily‘, my interview on granite and Sicilian parfaits. If you want to read it click here and here.
- The May 8, 2014 on Il Mattino you speak of my Buffalo Parfait, who won the contest of the Mozzarella di bufala campana Dop, in view of the three days of the Congress in Paestum. Read full article
- The April 8, 2014 on Fine dining lovers an article on Parfait of mozzarella that won the contest the Mozzarella. Read full article.
- On March 24, 2014, on Mattino di Napoli We talk about the blog in an article about the final contest ' Pasta and Fantasy’ of Mozzarella, where my own recipe came from the three finalist recipes. Read full article.
- in November 2013 I participate in Food&Book, the Agra editrice, in Montecatini Terme. Read full article
- on September 23, 2013, We talk about the blog in a rubric Sicily in pink‘, magazine of the daily Sicily. Read the interview. Here the online version
- In September 2013 we talk about the blog in the newspaper l'eco di Bergamo and Arketipos Association press releases, because the Fava bean mini cakes, peas and potatoes were named ' heritage’ the international exhibition ' masters of landscape '. Read the press release and Article
- In August 2013 monthly interview Gambero Rosso (page 14) Read the interview
- In may 2013 interview on the specialized site Food Lookers. Read the interview
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- August 2015 on chocolate Parfait with Strawberry and heart grappa He won the contest of the Institute of protection of grappa for the valorization of inside creative recipes.
- December 2014 l’calamari salad and lentils with cream of broccoli and Lemon Jelly He won the first prize of the contest announced by Lorenzo Win in collaboration with chef Fulvio Pierangelini
- September 2014 on risotto with leaking with bread, butter and from Cetara He won the prize of the Pastificio dei Campi al contest ‘Land of fire‘. Learn more at here.
- On September 25, 2014 the ravioli con mortadella Bologna Pgi, Parmigiano Reggiano Pdo, traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena and pistachios among the finalists of the contest of Informacibo and Bloggalline ‘The Italian cuisine in the world towards Expo 2015‘. Learn more at here.
- Summer risotto with Taleggio cheese and crispy vegetables in the final 2014 (September) of the competition Green food and the chefs of the landscape, that in 2013 I won with broad bean patties, potatoes and peas. Read more here.
- The Buffalo mozzarella with honey caviar Parfait, Cranberry confit and chat He ranked first among the three finalists of the contest recipes The Mozzarella 2014 “Pasta and Fantasy”
- The Swedish cinnamon brioche they won the third challenge of King-Cake!
- The broad bean patties, potatoes and peas in July 2013 won the gastronomic selection “Green food and the chefs of the landscape“, organized by the Association Arketipos with D Repubblica, Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso and restaurateurs of Città Alta di Bergamo and were presented in September as a free entrée all Bergamo restaurants participating in the initiative.
- The stuffed artichokes with sauce eggs and poorthey were chosen in July 2013 among the 30 selected recipes from Parmesan Cheese Chef Why run according to the principles of ' Smartcooking manifesto '.
- We arrived, in June 2013, among the 5 finalists Marietta 2013 award, promoted by the municipality of Forlimpopoli, in collaboration with Casa Artusi and the Association of Mariette, with recipe: busiati with fresh pesto sardines, citrus fruits, pistachios and pine nuts
- In may 2013, ours Black rice with diced fresh fruit and pistachios He won second prize in the national competition ‘Gusto in scena‘.
- We won the first national competition KV Nordic ' tonight I'm cooking’ with recipe salmon tartare on pea cream
- In may 2013, among the 15 finalists for the Award The mozzarella with conchiglioni with Sicilian broccoli, cream Buffalo mozzarella and anchovy sauce.
- With the Black rice and diced fresh fruit and pistachios (without sugar) We won the contest Ideas Cup April 30, 2013 “Otherwise Good“.