Fettuccine with tomato sauce stew. Do you want to prepare a dish really succulent and tasty, suitable for this period parky, he cooks alone and cheap? I propose the egg fettuccine with a sauce of beef stew, and of course the meat you can serve it as a main dish, Maybe with a nice mashed potatoes. Here you just have to do a fried onion, Brown the meat, Add all ingredients and then sit on the couch reading a book or watching tv and wait for the miracle is fulfilled.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 360 grams of egg fettuccine (If you want to make homemade egg pasta click here on basics for the recipe)
- 300 grams of lean beef stew (If you want to eat meat for second with mashed increase dose to 800 grams)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 500 milliliters of chopped peeled tomatoes
- 2 glasses of red wine
- a bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion
- a pinch of sugar
- grated parmigiano reggiano Pdo as required
Finely chop the onion. Put the oil in a large saucepan and allow to warm up. Add the onion and let it dry over low heat, then add the meat and Brown it with care from all sides. When the meat is golden, Add the tomato paste and add wine.
Evaporate the alcoholic part and add a cup of hot water, the Laurel, the chili and tomato puree. Season with salt, pepper and add a pinch of sugar. Cook the meat for at least an hour and thirty minutes covered and over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and not the meat won't become as soft from fraying.
Boil the pasta in salted water, drain it al dente and dress with the sauce and bits of frayed stew. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.
THE PAIRING: This is a plate important flavours and we recommend juicing a Pinot Noir: We chose the company Maculan, which comes with spicy notes, balanced, dry taste with hints of red berries.