On this page, necessarily in update, you will find the “numbers” of the site: unique monthly visitors, total views, page views, followers on social network. And’ a page that I update monthly, so not always the data correspond to reality, but nevertheless, indicative of a trend. All though with prayer – for companies, press offices, private individuals – not to consider the main expression of this site ’ l numbers that does not want to ‘ numbers’ but culture. Food culture, with recipes, food culture, with videos and details about great products of Italian food and culture ’ literally with travel routes to discover our beautiful country.
Visitatori totali dal dicembre 2012, year of birth of the site: 5.370.675
Monthly page views (dati aprile 2017): 158.246
Unique users (dati aprile 2017): 95.194
Subscribers to the email (dati aprile 2017): 1822
Followers on Facebook (dati maggio 2017): 11.906
Followers on Instagram (dati maggio 2017): 21.000
Followers on Twitter (dati maggio 2017): 2.213
Also on Pinterest, Tumblr, You Tube
- Ad aprile 2017, host of tv broadcast “That which passes the monastery” on TV2000. rivedi la puntata del 5 aprile And the puntata del 6 aprile.
- My tips on grilled cheeses on daily Il Giornale di Sicilia in June 2016. Here You can read the article
- On Taste, April 2016 newspaper insert Il Giornale di Sicilia dedicated to food and agriculture, my suggestions to get the most prickly pears. Read Article.
- The December issue of 2015 Lifestyle Magazine hosts the recipe “Pork Tenderloin at ficotto”. Browse here the newspaper
- On June 25, 2015 a 360 degrees on my interview with kitchen and not only on the blog of Larry Celley. Here the full interview.
- On June 14, 2015 I cooked at the restaurant Cibò 5-course dinner of power, for 55 persons, in conjunction with Etna wines Benanti as part of their ' the pioneers of Etna's. Here a photo gallery of the evening.
- In Eta Beta, on Radio Uno Rai, in the episode of February 13, 2015 dedicated to the profession of foodblogger. Listen here
- We have become international! Here's my intervention on arancini/arancine in an article about Sicily and, in particular the arancini, on Korean Air's Morning Calm Magazine. Read here Article
- My suggestions for new year's Eve 2014 on the daily menu Sicily (December 2014). To read click here here
- My tips for a sustainable Christmas multimedia platform Wise Society. Read here
- My interview of November 2014 on the site Measure Stevia, If you want to read it click here.
- Rice Expo 2014 in Novara: the daily Printing outlines the three days cooking workshops (17-19 October 2014) and the site of Head Rice speaking of my cooking workshop, read here.
- My blog shared in ' all the good of the web’ the number of ' Salt & Pepe’ August 2014! If you want to look at the address book, click here.
- On July 1, 2014 my interview on the specialized site ‘Greedy Tribe’. If you want to know more about me and my blog click here and read the interview.
- On June 26, 2014 on the Insert ' Live’ of the daily ‘Sicily‘, my interview on granite and Sicilian parfaits. If you want to read it click here and here.
- The May 8, 2014 on Il Mattino you speak of my Buffalo Parfait, who won the contest of the Mozzarella di bufala campana Dop, in view of the three days of the Congress in Paestum. Click here to read the article
- The April 8, 2014 on Fine dining lovers an article on Parfait of mozzarella that won the contest the Mozzarella. Click here to read the article.
- On March 24, 2014, on Mattino di Napoli We talk about the blog in an article about the final contest ' Pasta and Fantasy’ of Mozzarella, where my own recipe came from the three finalist recipes. Click here to read the article.
- in November 2013 I participate in Food&Book, the Agra editrice, in Montecatini Terme. Read full article
- on September 23, 2013, We talk about the blog in a rubric Sicily in pink‘, magazine of the daily Sicily. Read the interview. Here the online version
- In September 2013 we talk about the blog in the newspaper l'eco di Bergamo and Arketipos Association press releases, because the Fava bean mini cakes, peas and potatoes were named ' heritage’ the international exhibition ' masters of landscape '. Read the press release and Article
- In August 2013 monthly interview Gambero Rosso (page 14) Read the interview
- In may 2013 interview on the specialized site Food Lookers. Read the interview